I am beginning to think you don't have pictures OR a report!! It's not like you are busy or anything. Put your priorities in order, woman!!
I agree with Cyndi. I'm even suspicious that you even went on the trip.
You've had a birthday, shout hurray. Yes, I am late but just by a day. One year older, and tired too, Happy Birthday to you.Sorry, I am late. I hope you had a great bday.Love, Tennille
Pictures...maybe, just maybe you really don't take any that aren't of your kids. Prove it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am beginning to think you don't have pictures OR a report!! It's not like you are busy or anything. Put your priorities in order, woman!!
I agree with Cyndi. I'm even suspicious that you even went on the trip.
You've had a birthday, shout hurray. Yes, I am late but just by a day. One year older, and tired too, Happy Birthday to you.
Sorry, I am late. I hope you had a great bday.
Love, Tennille
Pictures...maybe, just maybe you really don't take any that aren't of your kids. Prove it!
Post a Comment