Best Friend: "Princess, be reverent"
Princess: "I am, YOU be reverent"
Best Friend: (Lifting up her dress) "I have the sparkliest panties in Primary"
Princess: (also lifting up her dress) "No, I have the sparkliest panties!"
At this point, the president jumped in.
Princess-ism number two happened today on the way to the babysitter. Princess REALLY wants something called "Peek a Boo". She talks about them all the time and for the longest time, I couldn't figure out what they were. When we asked her for details, she said "It is a polly pocket that lives in your earring". Yesterday, I was watching Diego and finally saw the commercial she gets so excited about and discovered they are these:

They are small dolls with real hair that have a necklace they fit into. I saw some at the store and I was trying to get an idea of what kind she wants. She told me she wants all of them. I said that I didn't think that would be possible and she said, very excitedly:
"But Mom, the girl on the TV said I can collect them all!".
4 comments:
That is so funny! The marketing people have it just right on those peek a boo dolls because every time we head to Walmart, Samuel asks if he can have "the baby in the ice cream toy" (one of them is in a case shaped as an ice cream). He has only ever seen the commercials and for some reason, he is hooked. I don' care if he play with girl toys at someone else' house, but I do draw the line at actually buying girl toys for him,.
And for the record, Samuel has the sparkliest panties in primary.
Ohm so precious! How many do you want for her birthday. Do we need to register with you!
mom
We love those stories. The one in Primary was the best! I can just picture Princess picking up her dress to show off her sparkly panties. Classic!
Stories like that are always appreciated!
Great story Mak!
Post a Comment