Wow- I had to post something just to update a little. I think this might be the longest I've gone without posting since that awful december when all that was posted was EJ's photos (In my defense- I had intended to make real posts in between those scheduled ones).
I don't feel too guilty since I've seen, talked to and otherwise been in communication with pretty much all of my readers (that I know of). Plus we've been busy and focusing on other stuff! So I'll just post this for now, but I do owe you posts about (in no particular order): Salmon, Moving, My Adorable Children, and now the 4th of July.
Speaking of the 4th of July. Birdy got up bright and early to tell us in a super-excited voice that today was our state's birthday. It was just like it was her own birthday she was talking about. Super cute (except for the part where it was 6:45 AM).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its about time! Gracie girls begins chirping at 5:30...no matter how late she stays up. And she is so happy about it. MOM--Agua!
Post a Comment