I read on pintrest that if you send a letter to a Disney character, they will send an 8x10 signed and personalized photo back, so the we decided to try it out. EJ choose her favorite princess Ariel and her letter is super cute (notice the fancy writing)
Birdy loves "Tangled" and she dictated her letter to Daddy (but signed her name!) It says "Dear Rapunzel, Such long hair you have. I love you. I am a big, big, big fan! I have my very own chapstick! Love Birdy"
The girls didn't want Bear to feel left out and EJ thought it would be hilarious if she let him dictate a letter. Bear really did color the page, though. He loves to color these days and we have to be VERY careful where we leave pens, markers and crayons, because he'll pretty much color everything.



1 comment:
Our entire 4th grade is working on letter writing and our "authentic' letter is going to Disney for a free picture. Even at 9 they were sort of excited.
Post a Comment