Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Cloffice

I finally cleaned up the cloffice enough to post "Before" and "After pics of our wet bar demo/closet office (or "cloffice") project from way back in March.  Here is the before. 
During- we had to strip it all out to the dry-wall and rip up all the flooring. Happily, the light is pretty cool, so it could stay.
After painting and floor tiling. We even had to put baseboards down. The white square is where the wet bar plumbing. We decided that with our luck, we probably wanted it a little more accessible in case of leaks and stuff :)
Ta Da! The plan was to build a built-in desk and shelves, but after pricing things and looking around, we were happy to find we could do well with Ikea pre-made stuff. Yay! Less painting!
And with the curtains that I can pull when people come over and I want to hide the messy desk :)

No comments: