Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Comment- Or else...

fairyOK lurkers, I just read an astonishing blog post that I really think is true. It is titled " Every time you read a blog and don't leave a comment, a Fairy dies". 



She says she is just kidding, but do you really want to take chances with Tink and the gang? I think you should comment on this blog post and then clap your hands and say "I believe in Fairies" just in case.  My fairy-loving niece will thank you. 

Besides, I'm curious as to who reads my blog besides Kate, Mom, and my other sisters occasionally. Philips clan- are you out there? Holla!

18 comments:

Kate said...

Isn't this kind of like the pot calling the kettle black? I mean you post and expect people to comment, but how often do you really comment on other people's blogs?

Just wondering. I read (as you know...these blogs are my main link to what's happening 'cross the pond), but I don't always comment...however I do think I do it enough to be considered a good commenter.

makphilips said...

True- and for the sake of the fairies, I resolve to be a better comment poster- in spite of the fact that my blog reading comes mainly in stolen sanity-restoring moments at work.

Mostly I just want to see who my "audience" is for this thing :)

Jeff said...

No update yet? Shoot

Just checking back

Jeff said...

I don't comment because I am underappreciated... My sisters comment occasionally? You have brothers too! Sometimes I don't have snarky things to say... Like things about family history and stuff... Would you rather I post a one word comment that says "neat?"

I also usually read your blog during classes on my iPod and it's hard to write a long comment on them... Like I am now... So in the immortal words of ahnold...stop whining.

Xoxo

Jeff

Number 1 fan

Brother

Friend

Guardian

Jeff said...

I'm going to the bank and then work soon, thought you may want to know...

Hug hug kiss kiss big hug little kiss hug hug little kiss

Jeff said...

Hey! I think I may go bold today and buy 1% milk... Crazy I know. The jazz are playing tonight, thought you would want to know LOL OMG roflmao

Jeff said...

By the way, I thought I would tell you that your dog and kids are cute. I want some just like them, but only on weekends... I got stuff to do during the week.

Jeff said...

Go jazz

And t birds!

Sakana wa tabemono janai!

Josfu sumisu wa yogensha o shinjitsu desu!

Cletus the slackjawed yokel said...

Shoot dang melissa I here dun like this blog. I read it 6 times a day! Especially in mah lonely times...

Well

See you later

Xoxo

Kate said...

Okay, Jeff is a Class A dork. No doubt about that.

Jen said...

I think Jeff's a Class A comedian! Hee hee hee. I love MAK's blog.

Brad said...

We should get jeff a twitter

Jeff said...

I have a twitter, however I think twitter is one of the stupidest things on planet earth. Serious.

Brad said...

For cereal?

Jane said...

I like the look of your new page,esp the comment designs and you too!!

Kathy said...

Yes, one small part of the Philips Clan is out here. I read your blog quite often I am just not a commentor.
I am truly sorry if I have contributed to multiple fairy deaths, but....I bet I won't change my ways:)
I love reading your blog and knowing a bit more about your fam. Thanks

bek said...

I read your blog, but I hate fairys so I will never comment again

Just kidding!!

Love the updates. I am ALMOST inspired to update mine...

Kim Reid said...

Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings. And every time a mouse trap snaps a fairy gets set on fire.

Don't try to save the fairies. They're doomed.