After Thanksgiving, we had a fun couple of days hanging out at home (right up until we developed nasty colds). One night we decided to visit the Dino Museum and see the Thanksgiving Point Christmas lights. While we were on our way to get some dinner between dinos and the lights, we found a couple of Santa's Reindeer chillin' and waiting to make their super-fast trip around the world!
The next day, in spite of the sick, we decided to finally put up our decorations. *Posterity please note- I begged DMP to put them up the weekend before Thanksgiving. I swear my Mommy-spidey-sense was tingling and I knew somehow that we wouldn't enjoy it as much the next weekend. I was right- everything is less fun when you are sick and have cabin fever.*Anyway- we decorated our new Christmas tree. The girls really had fun and are very into hearing about each ornament and where it came from. Bliss! That is my idea of a perfect tree- sure it isn't very pretty, but each ornament has a bit of a story!



1 comment:
Awesome post! I love your tree. I'm so excited to spend Christmas in Utah...it's starting to get real to me now (though I'm not excited for the long flight/layovers etc with a baby).
Post a Comment