While we were there, we got to see a 3D Imax movies about the ocean and coral reefs. Not much to do with Texas history, but really, really cool. The girls were thrilled and loved the 3D effects (I'm pretty sure this is their first 3D movie- they've only ever done the Toy Story Disney ride at California Adventure...).
You couldn't take any pics inside the museum, but the girls loved looking at the beautiful floor mural in the entrance. It depicts all the diffrent people who have lived here in Texas- Cowboys, Native Americans, Spanish Missionaries and etc.
It was really fun to visit with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Frank. We learned a lot about their ranch and the girls got to hear Uncle Frank's first-hand story of the time he shot a Chupacabra! EJ also learned about branding cattle and what Uncle Frank's brand looks like. We really loved visiting and wished we had more time!





3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I can't stop singing "The stars at night, are big and bright...."
And I can't stop wanting to watch Pee Wee's big adventure.
And I want to come back!
Post a Comment