Monday, January 9, 2012

Even more funny stuff my kids say!

EJ (to Birdy): "Yes, there are still buffalo around. There were buffalo around when the Indians were real, too."

We were walking into the store and Birdy said, "Mom, next year I'm going to ask Santa for a Pocket Pooper" I said "What?!? Describe it to me..." turns out she was talking about a little key chain we saw at Cost Plus that shaped like a cow that poops candy.

We were driving to Sam's Club and Birdy says "Mom, I like Miss Piggy.  She and I are the same... we are both really good fighters!"

Later at Sam's Club, we were walking past the T.V. displays.  Bear passively watched "How To Train Your Dragon" on one screen. The next was some football something and he immediately started hooting, pointing and twisting around to watch.  Apparently it IS something they are born with.
I posted this to facebook, but I want a record here:
Birdy walked into the kitchen and said "Is that the sweet scent of banana bread I smell?"

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your kids and I love the things you share.