We had a fun Halloween dinner- Mummy dogs, roasted brains and shrunken pears (OK, so I was working with the Bountiful Basket produce on hand and just gave them "spooky" names...)
We didn't have time or energy to scoop out pumpkin guts like we planned, so we busted out the Sharpies and stick-in faces again. They turned out really funny that way.
Bear's is on the left. It has a name- Freaky. He runs up to it and says "My puppy- name Freaky". The one on the right is EJ's.
Birdy chose to do a classic puppy and it is really cute. She also drew a bunny on the back, but I didn't get a picture. The little one is also hers- she got it from a field trip earlier this month.
Birdy was home sick M-W on Halloween, so we got $0.50 corn dogs at Sonic (Halloween special!). If you look closely, you can see the spooky ketchup faces I drew on them. I may do that next year instead of Mummy Dogs- waaaayyyy less work!
1 comment:
I want a corn dog. That sounds really good right now. Oh an also your Halloween stuff looks fun.
Post a Comment