Look- a witch and Rapunzel!
Birdy was very happy with her Rapunzel costume- especially the glowing hair and the fact that she got to wear makeup outside. I've decided I need to come up with a way to make every kid wear lights as part of their costume- she was very easy to see!EJ had a very specific vision for her witch costume this year. I don't know if we achieved it, but she was really happy and that's all that matters!
The littlest viking. His battle axe was taken away several times because he chased his sisters around the house with it- whacking them if he could. Next year we are going for a costume that is obedient and peaceful...
Bear was brandishing his ax again so I told the girls to look scared. He joined in!
Our friends, the Zielke's joined us for Trick-or-Treating. It was twice the fun!
The kids had a great time- they got tons of candy (even that Holy Grail of Halloween a FULL SIZE CANDY BAR!). Hershey Lane (a street near our house that goes all-out with decorations and stuff) didn't disappoint. The kids were scared (but not too much) and entertained.
2 comments:
They're so cute! And I can't believe how tall Wren has gotten!
I love Birdie's glowing hair! I may have to borrow your idea next year for Janie :-)
Post a Comment