I scored a sweet new set of Thomas engines, cars and track at the thrift store for NOTHING (seriously, the find of the month!) and it rekindled Bear's love for his non-wooden track trains. DMP came home from work and said "I bet I can build a track that goes all around the kitchen and living room" (you can see the layout above where there is one wall separating the two...). I said "I bet you we don't have enough..."
He accepted the challenge and before dinner was finished he had a snazzy track that went all the way around. Notice how it cleverly goes around the pedals on the piano and how he built bridges to go over the divider between the flooring. Bear of course was THRILLED and we had to keep the track up for three days. That was as long as I could stand it- those trains are loud, and it was really hard to sweep under. Bear is lucky to have a nerdy and creative dad :)
Also, he does a lot of this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dave was a good uncle when it came to those things. He used to pick us up by our ears :-)
That is my "baby brother" you are talking about!! Ain't he great.
Post a Comment