Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random Thoughts on a Tuesday While Avoiding Packing

I'm not even going to apologize for not posting anything. Um, hello?!? Buying a house? Moving? Remember?  Of course, by apologizing for not posting, it is kind of an apology for not posting. Moving on.

If you are bored and missing my thrilling blog updates, go here and check out my cutie niece at Disneyland Par-ee. Yep, her parents are cooler than us and take their kids to FRENCH Disneyland. We can't even manage AMERICAN Disneyland these days. But we do have stars at night that are big and bright.  Sadly, we don't see those stars because we live in the biggest metro area in the universe (or something- everything is bigger in TX).

As I'm packing our stuff, I'm realizing that it is at least 50% books and food.  I think that about says it all.

You know you are Relief Society President when you have 3 boxes/bags and a laundry basket labelled "RS Stuff".

I packed the majority of the kids books at the beginning of April (the first time we were moving).  It took up 8 boxes (counting EJ's chapter books).  Saturday, the kids gathered up the books we'd aquired since then. It filled 3 more boxes. I may have a book hoarding problem. Good thing the new house has a library!

My favorite thing about potty training with Bear is his little nekkid bum running off to the bathroom. He is earlier than his sisters and less able to take off/put on his unders by himself.  I'm just happy he is doing so well! I'd post a picture but that is creepy.

My friend Amanda recently said "There is no place like home, but the Lewisville 1st Ward comes pretty close!"  I have to agree. We have the best ward family ever- we have been blessed with so much move-related help and support (and boxes!). Love it.

Birdy is starting to get anxious about sleeping in her own room. It is cute how EJ is reassuring her that she'll be "right across the hall- literally"

No comments: