Friday, October 25, 2013

EJ's Ghost Report

EJ decided to assign herself a report on Ghosts. She did research by watching "Ghost Hunters" and reading ghost story books. She even took notes while watching the show!  She wrote out her facts, made a "sloppy copy" and then finally typed up the final report. She was really mad that I wouldn't let her type it earlier this afternoon- I made her play outside in the beautiful weather instead.

Ghost Report
By EJ P.
Ghosts are creatures that no one proved are real so it’s your choice to believe or not. Ghostly things are called paranormal activity. (PARA-normal) If you had a fully charged camera and it just went dead a ghost is to blame. Ghosts can drain energy sources! Cowboys often tell of crazy critters. There’s a ghost poem called La LLorana (Sobbing Woman). Want to know some haunted places near you? Go to Haunted places.org. Now do you believe?          *THE END*        

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love it!!! Good job Lily.

K said...

"If you had a fully charged camera and it just went dead a ghost is to blame." I am dying! That is hilarious. Now I know who to blame for all of my ruined pictures.
Great report EJ!

CKW said...

I BELIEVE!!