First of all- check out how stinkin' cute my boys are in their (almost) matching ties! Bear's is actually sewn on to his onsie, but DMP's is the real deal (and he can tie it and everything!). Aren't they both handsome?Bear is now 6 weeks old. He is really filling out (check out those cheeks and double chin!) his arms and legs are quickly losing their scrawny newborn look and he has grown out of some of his onesies! He is sleeping more- we are going on several nights in a row where he has slept 5 hours and only gotten up to eat and gone right back down for another 3 or 4. At this point, I'll take it!
He is still a sweet, mellow boy. This morning he smiled at EJ who was playing peek-a-boo with him. He smiles a lot, but usually it is at nothing in particular so to see him smile at her was pretty fun. He has a "fussy time" in the evening but the girls typically did too- Cyndi calls it "fussy thirty".
4 comments:
Such handsome men!
How much he has changed in the weeks since I have seen him. Keep posting pix so we can see how long is cheeks stay so "kissably" chubby.
Awesome. I can't wait to meet him and squish those chubby cheeks!
I missed the first 6 weeks!!! I am so sad. Thse darn puking kids. He is gorgeous.
Post a Comment