I know things are late around here, and it's been a while, but I had a great birthday that I want to tell you about. The girls decorated these beautiful cakes for me. The taste was, shall we say... interesting... with all that candy on top, but they were super proud of them. EJ's is on the left and Birdy's is on the right. My nice husband sent me some flowers. It was cute, EJ was very impressed and thought it was so cool! The day after my birthday, we went to Shoga in Provo for some sushi. We took Bear with us and Cyndi was nice enough to watch the girls. We were hoping for a quiet, grown-up dinner, but Bear had other plans. He started fussing shortly after they brought out our appetizer and didn't look like he was going to quit, so we had to get our sushi to go. Oh well, maybe next year (and we'll definately leave the grumpy bear home!).

1 comment:
Those are great cakes! I usually make my own.
Post a Comment