You want to ask the girls if they want to pay off our mortgage now that they have lots of money?
When The bottom pix came up...It was you instead of EJ(except for the dark hair!)
That last video is awesome. I love how EJ doesn't care what they're going to buy, as long as it is expensive (I mean two whole dollars and thousands of coins can purchase a lot).Such cute girls.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You want to ask the girls if they want to pay off our mortgage now that they have lots of money?
When The bottom pix came up...It was you instead of EJ(except for the dark hair!)
That last video is awesome. I love how EJ doesn't care what they're going to buy, as long as it is expensive (I mean two whole dollars and thousands of coins can purchase a lot).
Such cute girls.
Post a Comment