Monday, January 10, 2011

The best present of all...

Kate and Matt had our family this Christmas and gave us two games. One game was "Pretty Pretty Princess". As you can see, Daddy is a great player and won this particular round. Birdy is a sore loser as you can tell by her face. We also got Papper to play, but I'm too nice to take a picture and post it on the internets. DMP, however, is fair game.

BTW- The other game was a Disney Scene It game that covers all the animated movies and Pixar ones. It is so fun. Since the girls are well-versed in their Disney animated movies, they can really play and answer questions. We've played it tons and love it lots. It just isn't as fun to take pictures of that one :) Thanks Kate and Matt for both!

3 comments:

CKW said...

Those guys send the best gifts. Dave, you look pretty.

Kate said...

Is this one of those "Oh shoot, Kate commented on my Christmas blog and I just realized that I didn't mention their present" kind of posts?

Even if it is, I'm glad for it. Thanks for posting. I'm glad you liked it.

Bek said...

We love pretty pretty princess at our house. Super cute pictures!!