
I've taken a bunch of pics lately that I think "I'll have to put that on the blog" but they aren't enough to bother with their own post, so this is a post of randomness. Like the picture above - Bear has discovered that unpacking the Diet Coke and playing with the fizzy water is WAY more fun than his baby toys.
Birdy made this awesome block sculpture. Check out how she figured out how to use the friction between the blocks to balance them!
DMP on Mother's day. We were ready to go to church and just before we left, the turkey needed to be rinsed (because we
brined it) and put in the oven. I offered one of my aprons to protect his church clothes and he was kind enough to let me take a picture!

This is picture evidence that I turned over and prepped the garden all by myself this year. I know our garden is tiny, but still!

Bear still carries everything around in his mouth. It's like having a puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment