
Those of us in the "P" family really like to celebrate things a lot and for a long time. The day after
DMP's big graduation ceremony, we headed up to celebrate Ed's graduation (two BS degrees!). My awesome
SIL Tennille who kicks my trash with cake decorating made the cake. It only
LOOKs like it is patriotic. In reality it is red, white and blue to honor the grad's school colors (Navy/White for USU, Red/White for the U). Isn't it cute?

My niece Nichole came with her little girl, Emma. Isn't she adorable? She just turned one. I'll say it, because I know you are all thinking it- Bear is a GIANT! He loved, loved, loved having another baby to play with. He doesn't get to see little babies (younger than 2) very often.

Emma thought it was great to give her big cousins hugs (and knock them over with her enthusiasm!)

Another highlight of the celebration was seeing our awesome nephew Danny for the first time since he got home from his mission. We missed him the day he flew in (his plane was delayed) and we weren't able to make it to Salmon for the coming-home festivities because of finals and stuff. It was awesome to be able to see him and visit for a long time!

The happy graduate with the cake. I'm so
stinkin' proud of Ed. I can't believe what it would take to work full time and finish your degree(s). I know it's taken a lot of hard work on his part and sacrifice on
Tennille's part.

This pic is my nephew Cody (isn't he cute? He's single, ladies!). It is proof that not ALL babies hate him :)
In closing, I'd just like to say- check out those fat rolls on Bear's legs!
1 comment:
On first glance, I thought the pic of Cody was Dave! Oh, and I am slightly embarrassed that you posted the pic of that cake...not my finest work.
Post a Comment