Thursday, February 14, 2013

Funny Stuff with Bear

Bear's new favorite game is to play "Daddy". He says "I'm Daddy" and we have to call him Daddy all day long. Frequently, I have to be "Bear" and "Daddy" bosses me around.  Funny enough, "Daddy" isn't any nicer or more cooperative than Bear...

Bear came to sit on my lap to get his socks on. He said "This is my beautiful lap!"

I gave Bear a kiss and told him "I love to kiss my boy!"  He then said "I love to kiss MY boy".  I was confused and said- "Who is your boy?" He pointed at me and said "My Boy!".

Bear was pushing his "treasures" around in his toy shopping cart. He left the room and came back. I asked "Did you go shopping?" He said "No, I been to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I got lots of toys!" 

I posted this to facebook, but I'll copy it here. A while ago I asked Bear to get his jacket on so we could go outside. He looked at me and said in a dramatic voice "No! It's too dangerous!"

No comments: