Sunday, February 3, 2013

Haircut, Haircut

Birdy and Bear got hair cuts!  DMP attempted to cut Bear's hair. Alone. On Sunday morning.  I asked him to and I thought it would be OK, but he is SO difficult when he gets his hair cut, I should have known better. DMP did the best he could, under the circumstances, but it would have rapidly grown into a mullet, and that's a little too Texas for us :) 
Our friend Emmer said she loves to cut hair and offered to fix it and she did a great job!  We wanted to try doing it really short in hopes that it would help him get over his fear of wind.  There were tears, and hair, and snot, and lolly pop sticky everywhere, but he is so handsome now!
When she was cutting Bear's hair, she said she'd love to cut a girl's hair.  I offered Birdy's. She's been wanting to cut it really short, and I'm terrified of lice lately, so it was perfect. I gave Emmer free reign and it turned out really cute.  In the first pic, it is straightened (Emmer straightened it) but when she woke up this morning, it was starting to curl, so I think it will be totally adorable that way too!

1 comment:

Tennille said...

Holy moly, he just turned into a little boy.