One of Bear's favorite things is to pretend he is Daddy or Mommy and that we are Bear. This is a conversation I just had with Bear who was pretending to DMP. I thought it was funny- especially since father's day is coming up...
Me: "Hi Daddy! What is your favorite food?
Bear: I like Bars (i.e. nutrigrain bars- he likes them a lot- DMP does not)
Me: What do you do when you go to work?
Bear: I ride trains a lot. I drive, drive, drive my car. Then I go pee pee in the toilet!
Me: That sounds fun, what do you like to do when you come home?
Bear: Play trains
Me: How big are you, Daddy?
Bear: Smaller
Me: How much money do you make?
Bear: (holds up 5 fingers) Five dollars
Me: What do you do when you are sick?
Bear: I get me a cough drop and the sick will go away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so cute. Those are fun conversations.
Amelia does the same thing, but she's not quite as cute as that Bear! What a funny boy.
Post a Comment