Thursday, November 14, 2013

Life with Rosie

We have all settled in nicely into life with our fur child, Rosie.  She gets lots of loves and cuddles and loves nothing more than to have her belly rubbed!
She and Bear are still BFF's.  He tells me several times a day "I wuv Wosie, Mommy" and "Wosie is my best fwiend!" but don't forget "I HATE Wosie!".  So they pretty much get along like siblings :)  I am always catching him letting her lick his fingers at the table and "accidentally" dropping food.  Little punk.  And yes, they still make out every day.
The girls love her lots, too. She is a (mostly) patient dress-up doll and is lots of fun to play "chase" and "tug" with in the back yard.  EJ is doing great at her "poop patrol" duties and rarely complains.
Let me tell you how fun it is to have a white dog and a muddy yard. She has gotten pretty good about stopping at the door and letting me towel her off after playing in the mud.

I have quite a job keeping up with her urge to chew everything in sight, though. I have spent a small fortune on rawhide and the like. She loves to crunch ice and Bear has taken it upon himself to give her "daily ice". 
 
Bear is also really good at playing "tug" and giving her breakfast and dinner every day. 
In spite of the stuffed-animal deaths, muddy paws, and new trick of snatching food off of the table, we love our Rosie-dog!

No comments: