Looks like all the readings of the Paper Bag Princess have paid off...
Too cute! I miss the girls!Brad
That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't believe Wren is so grown up. She talks so well!
I agree that your children are cute. Brad used two exclamation points...That is quite the accomplishment. He must really miss us. Or at least your kids. PROOF!
I'll miss any one that feeds me on a regular basis!!!(3 means i'm super serious)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute! I miss the girls!
Brad
That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't believe Wren is so grown up. She talks so well!
I agree that your children are cute. Brad used two exclamation points...That is quite the accomplishment. He must really miss us. Or at least your kids. PROOF!
I'll miss any one that feeds me on a regular basis!!!(3 means i'm super serious)
Post a Comment