Friday, June 5, 2009

Birdy Post

What can I say- how cute is she? 

Here she is, chillin' with her ride:

IMG_2376



Too bad her hair always looks like that. When she gets out of the tub, it looks like this:

IMG_2379



And this:

IMG_2380



I can't get it to stay that way. She plays to hard!

This is a series of pictures of a new game she invented- climb onto Mom/Dad's shoulders:

IMG_2383


IMG_2384


IMG_2385



Ta Da!  Don't you wish you had a Birdy of your own?

3 comments:

Jen said...

That hair looks a lot like another little girl I once knew who called her curls her "boing boings."

What a sweet little girl Wren is, and getting so tall, too.

jane said...

Look at Shirley Temple pix and fix the hair like that. Maybe you could market her and make lots of money!

tiuqixl said...

sFRfrC omdrqjqqatkq, [url=http://aggjwwqiroqc.com/]aggjwwqiroqc[/url], [link=http://zqshgxifzcrl.com/]zqshgxifzcrl[/link], http://syolzuhhczbq.com/