
Last Saturday, DMP, the girls and I got to meet our new niece/cousin, baby Jane Lois. She is soo sweet and has long, dark hair. She hast Thomas' sweet mouth and chin and it looks like she has the big, beautiful eyes and long lashes of the Wrens- lucky girl!
She was a total sweetheart the whole time we were there. She didn't cry- she only made squeaks and raptor noises. Cynj has her dressed so cute and she had a bow in her hair. Finally Cyndi has a girl to spoil and dress up!
She was a total sweetheart the whole time we were there. She didn't cry- she only made squeaks and raptor noises. Cynj has her dressed so cute and she had a bow in her hair. Finally Cyndi has a girl to spoil and dress up!
Sam is an awesome big brother. He told me all about her and how she munches on her hands when she's hungry, and how she squeaks and which paci she liked. He also told me to be very gentle and that I could touch her head- if I washed my hands first.
EJ and Birdy were very excited to meet her. EJ ran into the house while we were still unloading and ran back out and said "I've seen her and she is SOOO TINY!!!". They both cooed, and oohed and ahhhed over her. Birdy kept calling her "it" but other than that, it was lots of fun to meet and snuggle her.

Birdy kept pulling her paci out and putting it back in:

Check out the awesome shirt I got from a team at the CFF walk- it says "Love Wren". Their daughter, Lauren, who has CFF, nickname is "Wren".


3 comments:
I agree she is a lovely baby. I haven't seen her in anything but pink so far and it suits her darker coloring so well. She's a pretty little princess.
Awww...so cute! I can't get over how much hair she has! And she doesn't cry? We had three different midwives comment on Amelia's powerful lungs on the day she was born.
Thanks for posting the pics, I want to see more!
She has to be one of the most beautiful newborns I have ever seen. Lucky mommy.
Post a Comment