
I just can't get over how much these girls love their brother! They both spend so much time talking to him, kissing his head and fussing over him. Birdy comes up and says "look at his little hands!" or feet, or ears or any part of him, really. EJ is a mother hen and is very willing to fetch and carry. She also makes it her job to inform us that he is crying- even when we are in the same room (or changing his diaper, or etc.) and are very much aware that he's upset!

Look at their faces in these two pics- it pretty much sums up how they (still) feel about Brother!

The other thing that gets me is these two. I think it is because Bear looks so much like his Daddy and you can tell that DMP is super-happy to have a boy (not that he doesn't adore his girls...). I just find it so sweet seeing their two dark heads together. Bear looks a LOT like DMP when he was a baby and makes lots of "DMP-like" faces!

Birdy has started playing peek-a-boo with bear when he is awake. It is funny- both girls are occasionally disappointed that Brother doesn't talk, crawl or have any sort of muscle control. I think they were picturing our baby to be like the cute 6-18 month old cousins and babies of friends they play with. Oh well, he'll be mobile and grabbing their stuff in no time!

Aunt Cyndi got to come and love and squish brother for a bit. We're so excited she'll practically be our neighbor soon!

Grandma has come to love on him a couple of times.

Uncle Jeff, Brad and Grandpa came to visit while he was in the hospital, but we only got a picture of Jeff + Brother.
3 comments:
The girls obviously adore their baby brother. I want to hold him but I guess I will have to wait.
Kathy
So, so cute. I can't wait until I get to meet him either. He's adorable.
Such a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment