
DMP already posted a bit about the girls meeting their brother, but I wanted to "properly" introduce him. Oh, yeah, and post more pictures!
Name: Eli David
Birthday: July 20, 2010 (12:21 AM)
Weight: 8 lb 15 oz
Height: 20.5 in
Hair: Black, long, and wavy. Oh yeah, and it's all over (see pic above)- cheeks, forehead, shoulders, legs :)


6 comments:
Love those cheeks! Can't wait to meet him next week.
HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT TODAY. eVEN BETTER IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT.
He is so, so, SO CUTE! Tim likes his cheeks too! Congrats and enjoy. Will you really call him Bear? Like Brother Bear? I love it!
He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him in just a couple of months.
Be sure to keep posting lots and lots of pictures!
I just want to smoosh him (in a loving, gentle baby-friendly way). So, so cute!!!
I cannot even handle how adorable he is. I can hardly wait to hold him.
Post a Comment