I overheard Birdy chiding the cat for something this morning: "Kitty Jane Philips! Get over here!" As a side note, Birdy frequently hollers at the cat for nothing. I think it has something to do with her being the youngest (for now) with no one to yell at (yet).
Later in the morning DMP called me to tell me that he didn't provide the exact snack she wanted when she wanted it and she got mad at him. She retreated to the other room in a huff and kept saying "Daddy Jane Philips!" in her grumpy voice.
Funny thing is that she's using EJ's middle name. Either she doesn't get the "full name" treatment as often as her big sis or she doesn't listen (I suspect the latter...)
Birdy's foot "fell asleep" for (I think) the first time a couple of weeks ago. We know it fell asleep because she said "Daddy, my foot feels sparkly!". A week later, EJ's foot fell asleep and she said "My foot feels bubbly!". Love the creative words they picked to describe it- way better than "pins and needles".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so proud she/they are using their namesake so creatively and ofter. Yeh for Jane!
I love it! That's the cutest story I've heard in a long time.
Sounds like EJ Philips gets the most scolding in the house...
So cute!
Post a Comment