
We had lots of fun for Halloween this year. DMP and the kids came for Trick or Treating at my work on Friday. They got a ton of candy, and I got to show off my cute family!

Birdy was a butterfly fairy and EJ was a genie. Or, as she calls it "Barbie starring as Jasmine".

Bear was a rock star complete with curly mohawk. Doesn't he look dangerous? On Saturday, he went as a cute brown bear (because Tunk or Treat was cold!).

I wasn't going to dress up this year (too much effort) but I woke up on Friday and decided to find one at the last minute. That's where having a box of costumes comes in handy.

I used components of DMP's pirate costume from 2008.
Check it out- who wore it better? :)
3 comments:
You were a fine looking "wench" but Dmp's beard trumps you! Could you put anything but a flower ring in W hair? She could almost be a Swiss miss contestant. Lily really is a beautiful barbie doll. Bear look just like lots of babies I see...weird mohawks!!
Dave had better boots. You need a bigger sword as well.
:)
I love the costumes. Your kids are so dang cute!
And I think you look better than Dave in the costume. You're looking way skinny too.
Post a Comment