Sunday, September 4, 2011

Look Who's Walking!

I was talking to Papper on the phone about two weeks ago and Bear suddenly let go of the couch where he was standing and took 3 steps!  We knew he was close and it would only be a matter of time before he forgot and just took off like that, but it was still exciting. 

These days, he's up to taking 7ish steps at a time, but has kind of stopped trying to walk. He just gets down and crawls because it gets him where he wants to go quicker.

P.S. Don't mind the laundry pile in the background, O.K.?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Way to go Butter! Though, that nickname doesn't really suit him anymore, he's thinned out a ton!

I can't get over how freaking cute he is. What a doll. I just want to reach in through the computer and give him lots of squeezes!

CKW said...

I miss that happy boy!!

Bek said...

If he keeps walking, we won't be able to call him Butter any more (he is SOOOOO big). It's all down hill from here ( and thank goodness trampoline weather is going to be better).