Every morning for the last two weeks when I ask Birdy how she wants her hair done, she always asks for straight hair (or straight with bumps, which I *think* means one of those crimping irons...). So for Thanksgiving I had a bit of extra time so she got her wish!
She looks so different without her signature curls- I kept getting her confused with the other kiddos running around for the rest of the day. We were also amazed at how long it was, so we had to get her and EJ together to compare (EJ was relieved that hers was longer- barely).
Birdy was thrilled, and hopefully she'll stop asking every day now that she knows what it takes to get straight hair. The funny part is that it started curling up by the end of the day. It just really, really wants to be curly!
This last pose is one she insisted on me taking a picture of. It is called "Firepower". I have no idea why :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
From "Night at the Museum 2."
"Boom, boom. Firepower!"
Her hair looks lovely!
Jen is right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5JFc8-TQM
Wow her hair is so long! I love it!
Post a Comment