We got to decorate for Christmas in our brand new house. It was kind of fun finding new places for all our old decorations! As you can see, my super-special Playmobil nativity got a special spot right in the middle of the mantle. We're classy like that!
Bear didn't know what was going on, except it was the best day ever! He got to play with empty blocks, pull ornaments off the tree and play with 3 nativities (not the playmobil, of course).
It was Birdy's turn to put the Angel on the tree. She did a very good job.
The best picture I could get of the girls with our decorated tree. They did a good job this year. It only took Bear about 10 min. to break his first ornament. It's going to be a long Christmas season...
Bear's favorite part is playing with the kid nativities and the Christmas books that now live under the tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The house looks great! My level of decorating goes only so far as putting up the tree and hanging the stockings. That's it. And I'm okay with that.
I would really like a nativity set. I keep thinking when we travel to a cool country we'll get one, but they're not exactly available unless you're there at Christmas, which we never are.
Post a Comment