Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let me tell you about...

Let me tell you about the time I got called as the Relief Society President, killed my computer with something nasty from a pin on Pintrest, had sick kids, and a husband on his 4th trip in about 6 weeks (and another one next week).  Then I'll tell you about how I didn't blog.  But, hey, you get to stare at the adorable picture of my kitten in my inbox for over a week, so there are advantages.

In the meantime, go to church and hug your Relief Society Prez.  Or bake her cookies, or bring her chocolate, because MAN, she does a lot and gives up a lot for you. Plus, she probably has a barely controlled urge to hug you and it would give her an excuse.  (or maybe that is just me...).

Someday, when DMP is home and not studying (and the planets are aligned just right) he is supposed to work some magic to completely fix my computer so IE won't crash every time I open it.  Then I'll upload pics and blog. Promise!

2 comments:

janemkinsel said...

I think it is pinterest telling you, you have been spending way to much time pinning!

Jeff Kinsel said...

Ew...Internet Explorer? That browser makes me feel dirty. Hooray for you doing things!