Mommy got her hair cut all off, EJ got about 4 inches cut (don't worry, it is still 4-5 inches below her shoulders...) and even Bear got a hair cut. Birdy was feeling left out and not wanting long hair for the long, hot, swimming-pool filled summer ahead. So we went ahead and cut her hair, too!
I did it myself, actually. I was fresh off a successful (?) Bear haircut and an EJ bang trim and I thought, "I can cut in a straight line. If it works, I'll save myself $16, but if it doesn't I'll just pay someone to fix it." Her hair is curly and thus, very forgiving and the end result looked pretty straight to me and my 2 consultant-friends! It did cut off any blond she had remaining at the ends and the top layer seems less curly than when it was long, if you can believe it. I still think it is super cute and she is thrilled with all the attention she is getting for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it, love it. Can't wait to see her and ya'll.
Post a Comment