I saw an idea for "Jello Messy play" on Pintrest. It basically involves giving your kid a pan of Jello and telling him/her to go nuts. The mom part of me said "No, I shouldn't put this one on the list" and the rest of me said "I kind of want to make my own pan of Jello and go nuts!" So in it went!
I'm sure it will be no suprise to you that it was a hit with all the kids (BTW- the blond boy is Birdy's future husband- we were watching him for the day) It was fun to see what they did with it. It took them a while to get really messy- they spent some time playing with the jigglyness with their fingers (and tongues!) it was funny.
It didn't make as big of a mess as I anticipated. The big kids we good about not flinging it around and they pretty much just had messy hands. Bear on the other hand was worse to clean up than after his first birthday cake. I would say if you want to do this (and you totally should) and you don't live where it is a zillion degrees outside, do it outdoors and in swimming suits. It will make clean-up SO much easier.
1 comment:
Nom, nom, nom...
Post a Comment