One of my friends arranged a playgroup at a nearby indoor playground called The Ark. It is run by the First Baptist Church, just like the splash pad playground we went to the week before :) So nice that they have these fun, family friendly places to come and play and they are open to anyone in the community! As you can see, The Ark is a big, indoor playground with climing tunnels and a giant double slide. It also has a gated-off place for little guys like Bear to play and some tables for snacks and lunches.
Bear loved the little kid play area until he climbed up the ramp to the upper tunnel and got stuck. He cried if I tried to get him down, and he cried if I tried to get him to go past the orange ball and down the slide. It was sad (and funny when I finally had to crawl up after him and bring him out!). He didn't want to play after that, but eventually warmed up.
EJ and Birdy disappeared with their friends within about a second of getting there. I don't think I saw them again for about an hour when they got thirsty. I think that tells you all you need to know about how fun it was!
Birdy's favorite was the giant slide. It was a humid, rainy day so it was extra-slippery and fast!
1 comment:
We have a play area kind of like that. Amelia hates it (of course), well that's not true, she only likes it if she's the only kid there. Ah...clingy babies, eh?
Post a Comment