Sunday, September 2, 2012

We Love Grandma and Grandpa K

By far, the most special part of our UT trip was all of the time we got to spend "hanging out" with Grandma and Grandpa K.  The kids (and I!) got to soak up a year (or six months) worth of snuggles, spoiling and loves.  They are the very best Grandma and Grandpa!
Bear started out calling both of them "Grandpa" but then switched and they are now both "Grandma".  I just love that that word is in his vocabulary and he knows who they are when he sees pictures and talks on the phone!
The girls loved the attention, loves and cuddles they got with their Grandparents.  
I love EJ's face as Grandma hugs her and whispers in her ear!
Grandpa even got out his special trains for Bear to play with!  He is convinced that Bear is the smartest 2 year old ever.  He's right.
It was so hard for us to leave!  I loved spending time with my Mom and Dad.  Even though I'm grown up, I still love spending time with them and value their advice and love.  Plus, I got to sleep in and I didn't have to cook dinner!
Thanks for letting us crash your new house!  We all can't wait until next year!

P.S. I may or may not have cried a little while writing this. I just love seeing my kids with their grandparents and we miss them lots!

No comments: