Sunday, January 27, 2013

Second Christmas

The kids were spoiled to have Second Christmas when I got back from my visit to UT. Grandma and Grandpa K sent me home with a huge suitcase filled with mostly stuff for them. (Don't worry, DMP got new headphones, which he loves, and I got a TON of Real Salt- we are salt snobs and I can't buy it anywhere around here anymore!)
The kids took turns opening their gifts while Grandma and Grandpa joined in via Skype. Ain't technology neat?
Bear got loaded up with all things Thomas- two DVD's, a book and a lunchbox.  EJ got books, Shrinky Dinks and a mini desk aquarium.  Birdy got some clothes for her Hannah doll shrinky dinks and other fun stuff that I can't remember.
We also got to enjoy some real British sweets thanks to Aunt Kate and Uncle Matt. These kids LOVE Kindereggs.  They even liked those yucky UFO things.  I kept the double-decker bar to myself (I might have shared a bite with DMP...)
The best thing I brought home was this super-soft, ultra-fuzzy blanket. It has been named the "Grandma Hug" blanket, since Grandma told me to tell the kids that when they are wrapped in it, it's like she's hugging them. Say it with me- awww!  I can't tell you how much family strife this one blanket has caused- everyone wants to use it all the time.  Also, I just want to point out that this is the first picture in FOREVER where Bear isn't making the Cheese-face.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wait, so you're just going to completely skip over your visit to Utah? What the what?