Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Little Boy in Big Shoes....

I was singing the "Fat guy in a little coat..." song from Tommy Boy as I typed that title... Anyway- Bear has been into big shoes lately. He'll got into my closet and come out with all kinds- the bigger the better!
Naturally, such cuteness has to be documented.
For this last pic, he came to me while I was at the computer, wearing the blanket. He said "Take a picture Mommy!".  I said "Not right now, kid- maybe in a second."  He then said "I get some big shoes?" 
Naturally, I had to stop what I was doing and take the picture, you know- since he was wearing the big shoes...

1 comment:

CKW said...

I remember Sam doing this when we lived with Bek the summer we had the sales team in CA. His favorite ones to steal and wear were Lu's silver sparkly flip flops. :-)Every time you post stories about Butter, you make me miss my little boys. Wish you all still lived down the road. We miss you guys.