Cynj was nice and kept Bear one night so the girls and I could go to the Provo Freedom Festival. We had so much fun with just Mom and the big girls! I laughed when I saw the jumparoo above! Does anyone else remember ours from the sunny day house? Birdy loved it!
The girls got their hair done and got to make every craft!
The flip book people were there, so the girls made an awesome "Rock Star" flip book. It was great and we are getting quite the collection.
We ended the night with a big plate of tater twisters. They were too salty (they salted them for you) but otherwise very yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
gasp* I DO remember that Jumparoo thing. That took me right back to those days. I totally forgot about that. Who knew one of those would even exist anymore with all the new, cooler stuff. When Courtney and I went the next day with the girls, we didn't get there in time for the kids area. We did manage to get some tater twisters though.
Post a Comment