Uncle Jeff is so lucky that his birthday landed during the Texodus this year so he could be treated to the full Mak's kids birthday experience. Uncle Brad has had the kid-decorated cake and carefully chosen presents a couple of times, but not Jeff! As you can see, the kids picked out thoughtful gifts from the dollar store, just for him. EJ picked the joke glasses because Jeff is so funny- she was really set on getting him something that was "jokey". Birdy picked out the basketball night light. Funny thing was that she picked a soccer one out and I said "No, get a basketball one- Uncle Jeff likes basketball" She said "This IS a basketball one." I'm going to call that one a Daddy-fail.
Dad wasn't around, so poor Uncle Jeff had to man the grill for his own birthday. I tried to help out and he gave me the basics of the art of grilling (don't I look like I totally know what I'm doing?)
Look! The cake has a theme (those sprinkles are fish-shaped). Nothing like an electric blue cake with Christmas M&M's decorations!
Bear really, really wanted to blow out the "Birthday Fire". This is Uncle Jeff negotiating with him "how about you blow out these two?". He was nice and shared the blowing-out experience and then re-lit the candles about 5 times so all the kids could have a chance.
I think this should be Jeff's new profile photo. Also, one shirt may have been harmed in the making of this photo.
One more photo for the road. Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment