Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Funny Disneyland-related story

I was walking down the hall at work yesterday and on of my buddies from a different department said "I saw you at Disneyland two weeks ago!". I work with a lot of "Disney Geeks" and they have season passes, so I should have checked to see if any of them were going to be there, so I wasn't suprised.

Me: "Why didn't you come and say hi?"
Him: "I just thought I saw you from far away- you were with a kid having a tantrum..."
Me: "Was it a little blond girl with curly hair and a Cinderella dress?"
Him: "Yep, it was at night- we were going through security and heard this crazy screaming fit. Of course we all looked and there you were with the kid in the stroller. I thought, isn't that Mak?"

It's nice to know that Birdy's most spectacular (and longest) screaming hissy fits she had at Disneyland wasn't just witnessed by about 50 total strangers!

2 comments:

CKW said...

Ah Disneyland! The happiest place on earth...

JM said...

She'll hate that story when she's older.