Monday, February 22, 2010

Funny Kid-isms

This pic has nothing to do with this post. It's just the result of too much driving home from CA + Mr. Potato Head.

Here are smoe funny things EJ has said lately:

EJ was looking at the New Testiment illustrated book in church. It has photos of New Testiment places. She shows me the pics and says:
"Mommy- is that where A Long Time Ago happened?"

We watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. I explained the general concept to EJ that all the countries get together and compete in different sports. A couple of days later we were watching the Olympic coverage and EJ said:
"Mom, can we watch where all the countries come in and fight each other?"

We were watching the speed skating and I was trying to drum up some excitement in EJ. I said "Look, EJ, they are ice skating so fast!"
"No they aren't Mommy. It should be called "slow skating", not speed skating. I can run much faster than them!"

No comments: