OK. The Disney-approved dress-up dresses are purchased (Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty). I've got a plan to aquire autograph books and the trading pins/lanyards have been located. Now I ask you friends- what are your Disneyland secrets? What are your favorite things to do? Any good places to eat (the corn dog cart will be closed!)?
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Getting Ready!
OK. The Disney-approved dress-up dresses are purchased (Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty). I've got a plan to aquire autograph books and the trading pins/lanyards have been located. Now I ask you friends- what are your Disneyland secrets? What are your favorite things to do? Any good places to eat (the corn dog cart will be closed!)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We discovered the little hot dog/cheeseburger place (Pluto's something or other?) in Toontown this last time--great prices, big portions and it was never busy, with plenty of seating and a quiet corner of the busy park. It is up in that little square behind the bathrooms.
Do you have the book? Ask Jen about it.
Have a great time!
When do we get an update on your Disneyland adventures? Some of us are eagerly awaiting your next blog!
Post a Comment