Hi! I'm Bear. I love my new house in Texas. I get to see the bus every day. Sometimes my Mommy lets me run around outside. That's when I get to see AIRPLANES!
First I hear the airplane noise, so I have to look very carefully up in the sky.
As soon as I see one, I have to shout, and let Mommy and my sisters know. They don't properly appreciate their awesomeness.Once everyone is looking, I can watch them until they fly over my house. It is the best ever- especially since I can say "Airplane" now!
The best part? They come every couple of minutes! (also, My mommy let me stay in my jammies ALL day when she took these pictures)




3 comments:
Airplanes are awesome! Pajamas are awesome as well!
Oh my goodness. I need to kiss that boy! Please love him for his Aunt Tennille. Seriously, he could not get any cuter.
Those pictures are so adorable! The look of pure joy on his face is just awesome. Love all the pictures/videos/posts of your family.
Post a Comment