The kids had a lot of fun making bags to put their Valentines in. Even Bear got to make one (he loves coloring- especially on the walls...)
We played some games, read some books and then we made our adorable "Love Bugs". The bodies are made of cardboard hearts and they put them together and painted them with their favorite colors. They turned out really cute!
EJ got home with her Valentines from her friends. The girls also got their valentines from Mom and Dad- a rice bag from Mom, and YamYam's and a note from Dad.
They were initially most excited about Daddy's treat, but have since declared the rice bags to be the "best ever". Not that I'm bragging or anything (and DMP's feelings can't be hurt since I picked out his treat, too!)
After EJ's piano lesson, it was off to McDonalds (Happy Meals for the girls) and Chik-fil-a (for Mom). As you can see, it was a very fancy feast. (on a side note, I got that table cloth for $2.50 a couple weeks ago and this was our first time using it. I washed it with Bear's clothes and he now has pink onsies. Ooops!) Dessert was home made chocolate cupcake (Birdy and Bear's second for the day!).
After baths it was time for "Video Daddy", since Daddy was in El Paso. Bear loves talking to Daddy on the computer so much, he wouldn't budge when it was his sister's turn to talk!







No comments:
Post a Comment