Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm sad the Dinosaurs are dead, too.


Hi, all! DMP here, attempting to tell a story, a story that belongs to this picture.
During our February trip to Disneyland, Birdy loved the dinosaurs on the train. She declared them to be her pet dinosaurs, and some of them even followed us home. They seemed to have been long since forgotten, until last week. The girls and I went to the Thanksgiving Point dinosaur museum, and looked at lots of dead dinosaurs. That evening at dinner, the kiddos were telling Mommy all about their day, when Birdy suddenly seemed to remember her "pet dinosaurs." She started to cry real tears. The poor kid was heart-broken about her pet dinosaurs being gone, and cried for a good long time. What do you say to someone in tears over dead dinosaurs?

3 comments:

JM said...

Awwwwwwww. She's such a sweetie!

Unknown said...

Only in "Birdy-land". Maybe she needs a "Raffi" like dino friend. It doesn't eat or poo!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, last comment was me....I'll figure that one out!