Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tulip Festival 2010


Saturday was a beautiful, warm, springy day at the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. This was probably the best and prettiest of the three years we've gone.

They had musicians playing at the stage near the big waterfall. All the kids were on the stage, dancing to the music. Of course our girls had to join in!


Dancing in the warm spring sun is thirsty work!

Mommy got to chill and eat hot french fries while the girls danced. I had DMP take a picture to prove I was there, too (and to show that I'm still pregnant)


Then it was off to the Children's Garden to jam out and create some serious sculptures.

Isn't he so handsome?!?

Can you spot the owl? He was sleeping on the rocks by the waterfall.

The girls capped off the day by rolling down the big hill. They thought that was lots of fun until they had to hike back up!

1 comment:

Tennille said...

You are so cute pregnant!! I can't wait to see you guys.